Services and Amenities That Make Life Easier.
Exciting, interesting things are always happening here. There's plenty to do, with plenty of friends.
- Interacting with Kids from Little Learners Day Care
- Worship Services and Devotions
- Karaoke & Happy Hour
- Arts and crafts
- Outings ranging from "checking out the crops" to an evening of theatre.
- games, puzzles
- Wellness Exercise groups daily that focus on maintaining strength, stretch and balance
- Garden club
- We are share a campus with Essentia Health Ada which provide our residents and tenants easy access to their medical team and lab services year round.
- Private Dining Areas for family gathering and parties
- All you can eat soft serve Ice Cream
- Indoor garage for Mission Court tenants
- Exercise room with state of the art HURS equipment
- Walking paths/gazebo/raised flower beds
Delicious Dining Options:
And here, you never need to cook - you can leave that to our chefs. We customize dining choices to your individual tastes and offer a seven week meal schedule so you never get bored! We also offer a soup and salad bar as well as a short order menu if you feel like splurging on your favorite diner style food.
Care for the whole person is an integral part of our community. Our chapel is conveniently located on campus and is easily accessible to residents at Benedictine Care Community and also Mission Court. Regularly scheduled services are open to all residents, staff members, family friends and the community of Ada. All faiths are welcome to worship in this space.