Join Our Team of Compassionate Caregivers.
As a Catholic, mission-driven, non-profit organization, you’ll find that our Mission and Core Values extend far beyond a poster on a wall. Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about by incorporating our Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice into daily work, making a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and their friends.
Joining the Benedictine Health System means not only joining one of the nation’s largest Catholic long-term care providers, but gaining access to a wide range of innovative thinking, quality systems, and management expertise, skills and experience.
We’re always looking for dedicated people with excellent skills who share our Core Values and our commitment to providing compassionate care and services to seniors in need. You’ll become a part of a team of more than 6,000 employees across six states in approximately 40 communities.
- Dekko Community Center Membership
- 75% Company Paid Family Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- 100% paid Life insurance
- FLEX (medical and child care)
- Tuition Reimbursement for healthcare related fields
- Educational Opportunities
- Paid Time off
- Holiday pay
- Competitive Wage
- Fun and Friendly team!
- Reduced price meals while working
- Discount at our on campus Little Learners Daycare with extended hours available.
- Cell phone package discounts/benefits (Dependent on cell carrier)
- *RN & LPN student loan payment program (Call for details)
We also offer CNA courses. To view our CNA class schedule click here.
Call Christina at (218) 784-4206 for more information or apply online!